Sonntag, 30. Oktober 2011

About me...

I love receiving and writing postcards.
Five years ago I found postcrossing and I'm very lucky with it. It's a great possibility to get to know people all over the world. My passion becomes bigger and bigger and now I have found different ways to trade postcards.

Here is a small list:
postcrossing.com

There I have two accounts and it's a lot of fun to get postcards from foreign people. It's everytime a surprise from where the cards are sent.
There is also the possibility to find postcard- or pen pals. Postcrossing has its own forum, take a look, you can find so many different cards to trade... :)
facebook:
A lot of groups around postcrossing and of course UNESCO WHS.

to be continued... 

1 Kommentar:

  1. Would you like to swap UNESCO WHC cards? I can offer you cards of Vilnius Historical centre.

    AntwortenLöschen